Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
Description: Fortune Technologies SA isan undisputed software leader in the shipping ERP market locally and internationally and a Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner, providing high quality of service, strong customer partnerships and support (www.frtntech.com).
· Design, Develop and Maintain (as a team member) efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Analyze user requirements and functional specifications for large scale projects on the Maritime industry.
· Ensure the best possible quality, performance and responsiveness of the applications.
· Addressing defects reported from customers.
· Create test cases and scenarios.
· A university degree in computer engineering or equivalent.
· Solid understanding of object oriented programming (preferably C#.NET)
· Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Quick learning ability is required as well as teamwork.
· Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
Counted as advantages:
All Cvs to be forwarded at email@example.com
Job Title: Software Consultant
The position refers to consultants that will participate in business application implementation process. The selected candidate will participate in large scale Maritime projects and will be involved in the full lifecycle of software application implementation - from requirements analysis to the actual implementation for the delivery of project milestones.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Customer-service skills and the ability to handle the fluctuating demands of multiple customers
- Quick learning ability is required as well as teamwork
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in written form
- Availability to travel abroad
- Male candidates should have their military obligations fulfilled.
- Installation, Setup, Configuration & Consulting services to Maritime ERP projects
- Translate business requirements into ERP functional and configuration requirements
- Participate in analyzing customer needs and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Provide product / customer support of our Maritime ERP
- Perform testing and documentation of the Maritime ERP software
- Provide user training to customers
- Perform data mapping and migration when required
- Creating new reports and forms
Counted as advantages:
- Work experience in software application implementation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience in the use of the SQL language
Compensation and Benefits:
The Company offers an attractive salary and very good career prospects within a dynamic organization with leading position in the vertical market and ambitious expansion plans.
Contact Information: If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, submit your CV quoting the ‘Job Title’ at the email: careers (at) frtntech.com or fax: +30 210 6101294. All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted via phone.