INTRALOT is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator!
We are a leading technology company which is uniquely positioned to offer lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested & state-of the-art software & hardware solutions and retail operational expertise.
We are a Greek multinational corporation, active in 47 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.9 billion turnover in 2018 and a global workforce of approximately 5,200 employees (3,000 HQ and subsidiaries and 2,200 in associates), INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience.
In Athens, we are a team of about 700 colleagues, located both in Marousi & Paiania. We are proud to be among the top 3 Greek companies with the highest R&D expenditures! (2018 EU Industrial Investment Scoreboard, EU 1000).
We do have a reputation for offering a superior service to our customers worldwide, always acting with integrity and enjoying our work at the same time.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
Quality Control Engineer
Based in Paiania, Attica
As our new Quality Control Engineer, you will be in charge of several interesting tasks, like:
• You will develop test plans & cases for the functional areas of our projects, always in accordance with the respective Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS)
• You will also run tests in various testing phases including preparation, Integration, FAT execution
• Always follow up on defects until their complete resolution!
You will be a successful candidate, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria:
• You hold a University or College Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
• At least one year of experience in a software testing
• Strong command of operating system usage such as Unix flavors, Windows Servers, etc
• Good understanding of network technologies and communications
• Familiarity with Database Usage and Concepts such as Oracle DB, SQL Server
• A good knowledge of mobile phone technologies and usage including iOS, Android, etc
• Automation testing scripting languages will definitely be considered a plus!
• You are also familiar with Jira/Zephyr or other Testing Suites
• You have an excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken
• Completed military obligations for male candidates
On a personal side:
• Is communication one of your strong points? Indeed, in this position, you also need to work well with our team of developers and provide them with detailed and accurate defect reporting!
• Apart from being an excellent Quality Engineer, you have developed your analytical and problem solving skills
• Above all, it is very important to have a team player attitude, as we work, above everything else, as a TEAM!
Our Company offers:
Our vision is to attract and develop the most talented people in our industry, and to provide all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their job description bur also to go above and beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
• A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits
• An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
• Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment!
In INTRALOT, we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting-edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is your willingness to learn and develop.
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, do submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally
protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.