Η εταιρεία Omilia είναι πολυεθνική εταιρία στον τομέα Artificial Intelligence και αναζητεί Junior Speech Engineer, για τα γραφεία Χανίων.
We are currently growing rapidly, delivering conversational self service projects across 15+ countries. We are seeking people with experience studies in Speech Signal processing, Automatic Speech Recognition, Computational Linguistics and/ or Natural Language Processing to join our world-class R&D speech team. Successful candidates will possess ambition, enthusiasm and proven creativity, aptitude for analytical and creative thinking, with sharp attention to detail. They should be self motivated; taking goal oriented initiatives; well organised for both team and/ or solo assignments; keen to nurture and lead a small team of associates; accountable within demanding deadlines.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Programming ability (Bash, Perl, Python and C++)
- Experience on Unix and Linux systems
- Experience working with SVN/GIT
- Eager Ability to follow the state-of-the art learn new knowledge in speech related technologies
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of signal/speech processing/modelling
- Experience with machine learning framework PyTorch, TensorFLow
- Experience with speech recognition software HTK, KALDI, OpenFST
- Experience with running ASR experiments
Junior Speech Engineer responsibilities include :
- Training, testing, and tuning of speech recognition models using OMILIA's out-of-the-box speech tools.
- Participation in the development/evaluation process of new features in OMILIA's speech product.
- Involvement in the R&D process by communicating back to the senior members potential avenues on how to advance the OMILIA’s speech framework.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Healthcare plan
- Work in a unique environment of highly driven people, looking to learn; hard workers so they are part of the company’s evolution and growth as well as looking to become the best version of themselves.