Junior Software Engineer
We are a leading ICT provider offering solutions that help our clients to capture, manage, and optimize customer interactions. With our extensive portfolio of enterprise-class products, our customers orchestrate omnichannel engagements, increase outbound campaign results, and achieve significant cost savings in their customer service operations.
With over 30 years of market experience and clients in more than 20 countries, we empower organizations to improve customer experience and the effectiveness of their business processes.
We are currently looking for a Junior Software Engineer for our Product Development unit.
As a junior software engineer, you will participate in all phases of software development according to industry standards. You will work as a member of a highly-skilled Scrum team, assigned to one of our greenfield innovation projects or participating in developing new product releases while ensuring reliability, maintainability, usability, and performance for our applications.
- Experience in programming in either of the following languages: C#, Python, Java.
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML 5, CSS 3, and bootstrap.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies, particularly MS-SQL and MySQL. T-SQL skills, i.e., writing stored procedures and handling large datasets.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in oral and written communications.
- Some experience of Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns would be supportive.
- Understanding of software development best practices.
Experience with the following technologies would be a plus:
- React.js or angular.js
- Microservices architecture
- Data Science
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s - or higher - degree in Computer Science
- Competitive remuneration
- Health insurance plan, covering dependent family members
- An excellent working environment with an established tech company
- Participation in extensive Internal and External training
- Opportunities for career advancement and exposure to international projects
Number of openings: 3
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We decide employment exclusively based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
We treat all applications as strictly confidential.
Please, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org