Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
Fortune Technologies SA isan undisputed software leader in the shipping ERP market locally and internationally and a Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner, providing high quality of service, strong customer partnerships and support (www.frtntech.com).
· Design, Develop and Maintain (as a team member) efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Analyze user requirements and functional specifications for large scale projects on the Maritime industry.
· Ensure the best possible quality, performance and responsiveness of the applications.
· Addressing defects reported from customers.
· Create test cases and scenarios.
· A university degree in computer engineering or equivalent.
· Solid understanding of object oriented programming (preferably C#.NET)
· Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Quick learning ability is required as well as teamwork.
· Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
Counted as advantages:
All Cvs to be forwarded at firstname.lastname@example.org