DEDICATED PEOPLE INTEGRATED PRODUCTS GLOBAL PRESENCE
Excellent Career Opportunities in Financial Technology & Services for Software Talent!
Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT - www.euronetworldwide.com) is a leading global financial technology solutions and payments provider. Founded in 1994, the company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, cash-based and online-initiated consumer-to-consumer and business-to-business money transfer services, electronic distribution of digital media and prepaid mobile phone time and other cloud-based financial technology solutions.
“Connecting the World, One Transaction at a Time”
What We Offer:
- Work in dynamic, stable, international environment.
- Work as members of highly skilled Development teams.
- Collaborate with international teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent career prospects within a dynamic and multinational organization with leading position in the market and ambitious expansion plans.
Euronet Worldwide seek to employ competent Software Talent who will work on Financial technology and electronic payments applications.
The successful candidates will be based in Athens, Greece. They must demonstrate strong technical and programming skills, gained through a proven experience.
Current openings include:
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
- Develop, expand and maintain powerful, reliable and reusable C++ code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and find solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain the code quality, organization and automatization.
- Understand business requirements and transfer them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain our current and future integration platform based on state-of-the-art API and messaging standards.
- Implement requirements through further and new development, optimization, maintenance and bug fixing.
- Ensure the seamless integration of the different applications as well as the connection of external services based on state-of-the-art API ecosystems.
- Support our team in maintaining our existing application landscape and the continuous expansion of the processing in coordination with different departments.
- Develop high-quality, structured code in PHP and bring in new features.
- Responsible for refining and maintaining our existing web application.
- With the help of software testing techniques, you can optimize the quality of our tools.
- In international cooperation, you master large-scale cross-company projects and work on country-specific challenges.
- Create technical documentation and specification of our products, systems and APIs for different target groups, such as developers, customers and sales.
- Structure and publish documentation on different internal or external platforms and create learning content for various internal teams.
- Define technical configuration sheets for new and existing products and perform quality checks on existing or automatically created documentation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve and maintain existing documentation.
Frontend / Vue.js Developers:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Providing day to day support functions for web applications that are used by internal/external users and making suggestions for improvements.
General Requirements include:
- Excellent academic credentials in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related fields.
- Ability to take on initiatives, work independently, learn fast.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high quality.
- Interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills to successfully interact with colleagues.
- Team spirit.
- Conceptual and structured work style, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Very good knowledge of English (oral and writing skills).
- Military service completed.
If you think you fit the profile described and you are interested in the position, please send your CV and contact Vana Mechleri (vmechleri<στο>euronetworldwide.com).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.